Customer Success/Project Manager
Zipongo makes eating well easy. We’re a 30-person digital health company on a mission to reduce chronic disease by positively impacting the one thing everyone does each day: eat. We empower individuals by providing convenient, affordable and healthy solutions around food that enable them to enjoy their lives with friends and family.
Zipongo works with employers, health plans and other wellness partners looking for an easy way to engage their members in healthy and sustainable eating habits at work and at home. We deliver individualized recommendations tied to convenient, real-time actions including worksite cafe recommendations, healthy recipes, meal planning tools as well as discounts and incentives for healthy groceries. Our HIPAA-secure products are available on web, mobile and tablet.
About the Customer Success Team:
The Zipongo team is diverse, agile, and collaborative. We are passionate about nutrition and having a significant impact on the lives of employees and organizations. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our customers on a daily basis, ensuring they are delighted with our company, products, and services and constantly deriving measurable value from their investment.
About The Role
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager/Project Manager that is driven by the pride and satisfaction of delighting customers This is a dual role that will support customer implementations, special projects, with some responsibility for directly managing accounts. Responsibilities will range from launching new customers on Zipongo, to overseeing a portfolio of special projects for accounts, to defining operational processes, to leading customer accounts. This role is subject to evolve and change as the company grows.
You can communicate clearly, influence others, and juggle multiple responsibilities at one time. You love having information well documented and take great pride in completing a project successfully. Attention to detail is second nature for you and you’ve done enough projects to instinctively know what works and what doesn’t. You have great instincts for what the customer needs. You love a challenge and thrive on opportunities to innovate collaboratively. You want to be part of a fast-moving startup environment. You have a personal interest in health and wellness and a passion for Zipongo's mission.
What we're looking for:
- A self-starter comfortable in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment
- Fanatic about customer success and possess excellent project management skills
- Tenacious about understanding measures of success and how to drive long-term customer value
- A proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer environments at the executive and department levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to wear multiple hats as needed
- Communicators comfortable with coordinating new integration opportunities with our integrations team, driving project plans and delivering results
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers; gather requirements and architect the value of our solution and best practices to implement
- Strong relationship building skills to successfully manage client relationships Minimum 5+ years of professional experience
Bonus points for:
- PMI Certification
- Healthcare Experience
- Professional Services Experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off (3 weeks vacation, Christmas to New Year's week off, sick pay) as well as flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Lunches and office snacks
- Relocation assistance available
- Please click the green button below, and include your resume and a brief cover letter
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.