Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 5 years
Zipongo is a digital nutrition platform that takes the guesswork out of healthy eating with personalized meal recommendations based on biometrics and food preferences. We work with employers, health plans and wellness companies to reduce chronic disease and improve the health of their employees and members. Our solution delivers real-time support for all the places a person makes food decisions – at home, at work, at the grocery story, and at restaurants. Pointing users to the healthiest recipe and menu choices reduces the likelihood of making poor food choices based on convenience, cost and other factors.
We're on a mission to reduce chronic disease by making it easy to eat well. Are you ready to join our team and make a difference?
For you, data is everything, and everything is in the data. Attention to detail is second nature for you ou know how to analyze data and present it meaningfully. You love a challenge and thrive on opportunities to innovate collaboratively. You want to be part of a fast-moving startup environment. You have a personal interest in health and wellness and are excited about Zipongo's mission.
- Understand business and customer reporting and data analysis needs to develop reporting vision and strategy
- Logically integrate information from multiple data sources
- Design, architect, implement and deliver reporting and BI solutions to customers
- Design, architect, implement and deliver reporting and BI solutions to product team
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups and stakeholders
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Fluency in SQL
- Expert capability with data delivery and BI Tools such as Looker, Periscope, Tableau, R
- Ability to work with Marketing, Customer Success, and external stakeholders to develop strategic plans and achieve successful project outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Business acumen and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in math, statistics, computer science or related fields
- Nutrition/culinary/health knowledge and interest
- Development experience in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Statistical and modeling experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off (3 weeks vacation, Christmas - New Years week off, sick pay) as well as flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Weekly lunches and office snacks
- Relocation assistance available
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.