Product Marketing Manager (B2B)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 2-6 years
Zipongo is a digital nutrition platform that takes the guesswork out of healthy eating with personalized meal recommendations based on biometrics and food preferences. We work with employers, health plans, and healthcare companies to reduce chronic disease and improve the health of their employees and members. Our solution delivers real-time support for all the places a person makes food decisions – at home, at work, at the grocery story, and at restaurants. Pointing users to the healthiest recipe and menu choices reduces the likelihood of making poor food choices based on convenience, cost and other factors.
We're on a mission to reduce chronic disease by making it easy to eat well. Are you ready to join our team and make a difference?
At Zipongo, Product Marketing plays a vital role across the organization. With leadership across many domains including B2B product positioning, strategy, pricing, Sales and Customer Success assets, go-to-market, new product launches, product roadmap, and more, a successful Product Marketing hire has a wide-ranging skill set. For example, you will be called on to use your excellence in qualitative and quantitative analysis, story-telling, and internal education / training; to apply your strong business acumen to a variety of complex decisions; and to bring an executive presence to the problem-solving table.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this critical hire will own and execute high-priority strategic initiatives across the business, and support many others.
- Be an expert on our buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Develop tailored value propositions, positioning, and messaging to our various customer segments
- Be the expert on our competition and how to win against them
- Determine product pricing for different products and use cases
- Drive strategy and development of Sales and Customer Success enablement materials and processes, such as product demos, sales presentations, business case models, videos, webinars, and product trainings
- Own or support B2B web content (e.g., website, social media)
- Support marketing events with collateral development and process management
- Influence the Product and Marketing roadmaps based on your learnings from the market
- Work closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success leadership and team members
- 2-6 years of experience in B2B Product Marketing or in Strategy/Marketing consulting at a top-tier firm
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills (e.g., end-to-end hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to an intuitive story you can communicate externally); proficiency with data tools such as Tableau and Looker
- Strong qualitative skills (e.g., storytelling through Powerpoint slides you create, executing qualitative research programs, identifying and interpreting key findings)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with team members and present to executive-level customers
- Ability to drive a senior team to action based on your data and recommendations
- Proven track record of success across many of the key aspects of Product Marketing (you are a Jack or Jill of All Trades)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel on a limited basis as needed
- Passion for health and nutrition
- Startup experience
- Healthcare background
- Experience with HR teams / buyers
- Digital health / mobile exposure
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off (3 weeks vacation, Christmas through New Years week off, sick pay) as well as flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Office lunches and snacks
- A free dietary consultation by a Registered Dietitian
- Relocation assistance available
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.