Senior Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 2 years
Zipongo is a digital nutrition platform that takes the guesswork out of healthy eating with personalized meal recommendations based on biometrics and food preferences. We work with employers, health plans and wellness companies to reduce chronic disease and improve the health of their employees and members. Our solution delivers real-time support for all the places a person makes food decisions – at home, at work, at the grocery story, and at restaurants. Pointing users to the healthiest recipe and menu choices reduces the likelihood of making poor food choices based on convenience, cost and other factors.
We're on a mission to reduce chronic disease by making it easy to eat well. Are you ready to join our team and make a difference?
Join Zipongo in bringing to market an innovative new product which helps millions of users overcome the pain and suffering of living with chronic medical conditions, such as diabetes, through better nutrition selection, purchase,and consumption. As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you will be responsible for making Zipongo’s Food As Medicine platform a success for providers (e.g., doctors, registered dietitians) and patients.
- Lead cross-functional effort to define requirements for the provider <> patient interaction, in collaboration with our Head of Product, Chief Medical Officer, Marketing, User Growth, and Regulatory teams
- Design and optimize on-line and off-line workflows for doctors and dieticians to prescribe food through Zipongo’s platform
- Define, implement, and execute all elements of successful provider operations including provider recruiting and contracting, training, scheduling, workflow, and billing during pilot phases. This will be followed by refining and scaling provider operations including building related tools and processes, to meet growing customer demand.
- Inform and execute product roadmap with design & engineering to seamlessly incorporate provider operations workflow into the core digital platforms and user experience.
- Build empathy for users by observing real trials with providers interacting with the platform
- Effectively run multiple projects through Zipongo’s agile product development process simultaneously
- Understand business needs to make decisions on priority of new features and bugs
- 4 year degree
- 2+ years of experience working in a Product role, bringing new features to market
- Strong attention to detail
- Jack of all trades: Has or can develop necessary expertise in design, engineering, marketing to collaborate with ICs in each
- Startup experience
- Technical background
- Operations background
- Telemedicine background
- Digital health / mobile exposure
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off (3 weeks vacation, Thanksgiving week off, sick pay) as well as flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Weekly lunches and office snacks
- A free dietary consultation by a Registered Dietitian
- Relocation assistance available
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.