User Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Zipongo makes eating well easy. We’re a 30-person digital health company on a mission to reduce chronic disease by positively impacting the one thing everyone does each day: eat. We empower individuals by providing convenient, affordable and healthy solutions around food that enable them to enjoy their lives with friends and family.
Zipongo works with employers, health plans and other wellness partners looking for an easy way to engage their members in healthy and sustainable eating habits at work and at home. We deliver individualized recommendations tied to convenient, real-time actions including worksite cafe recommendations, healthy recipes, meal planning tools as well as discounts and incentives for healthy groceries. Our HIPAA-secure products are available on web, mobile and tablet.
About The Role
You are passionate about improving people’s lives on a massive scale through the power of nutrition and technology. You are seasoned at building and evolving playbooks to support marketing strategy for a variety of clients including health plans, employers and wellness platforms within a B2B2C model. You consider message testing, directing creative and copywriting as some of the fun parts of the job. You know that prioritization, collaboration and speed is the name of the game in the startup world. You love collaborating with a lean team of talented individuals to make it all happen!
- Serve as strategic communications advisor for Zipongo’s clients by developing and driving marketing plans to completion
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Analytics Teams to drive user enrollment and engagement KPIs, collaboratively optimizing user experience
- Define new enrollment and engagement opportunities that will move metrics, as well as barriers, and initiate action plans to optimize opportunities and mitigate blockers
- Design, implement and project manage lifecycle engagement campaigns for larger populations such as challenges and webinars
- Jump in to support where necessary in broader user growth and engagement efforts
- Some enrollment marketing experience
- College degree or equivalent education
- Digital experience is desirable
- Track record of success in managing client-facing projects
- Understanding of the employee benefits and/or communications marketplace
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving
- Demonstrates passion for our work, our company, and our clients' success
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Previous B2B2C marketing experience, preferably at a digital health company in a client facing role
- Experience working at a high growth stage startup
- Previous experience in developing member communications strategy
- Previous experience using Mac OS and Google Drive at the enterprise level
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off (3 weeks vacation, Christmas to New Year's week off, sick pay) as well as flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Lunches and office snacks
- Relocation assistance available
- Please click the green button below, and include your resume and a brief cover letter
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing): Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.